Saturday, February 11, 2006

so here i go ...

well the construction is still going on ...
always wanted to start my blog , made a few futile attempts , have deleted them and here i begin afresh once again.
Once the question on whether I should blog or not was answered , immediately the next one popped up what should i write or rather blog about ...
I was still unsure on what i should be writting about , having followed various blogs for more than 3years now , i was at loss on which style to follow.
Do i tell everyone what i do daily or report 'events' or happenings in my life etc..
Then i finally decided that I won't stick to any particular structure and just write whenever i feel like and write on whatever i want to ...
So here goes my new + a few old unpublished thoughts ...

No comments: